November 9, 2009

Leadership Camp

People!! I am back in Penang from my school's leadership camp in Kedah. First of all, miss me? This is just a short update. I'm not going into so much details. I'm just too lazy to upload the pictures I have. Next time, aite? Anyway, its camp place is called Pendang Lake Resort in Kedah. I thought it was Lendang or Rendang until someone corrected me. Where shall I start? I simply got too much to say until I lost my words. So I uploaded some photos I have for you readers to get a clearer pictture of it, okay?

The scenaries.

We're not sleeping in a room or suite. Worse still, it's a dorm!
*spot may*
Imagine the tiny little fan for such a big place.

And this is the toilet, of course. No privacy!
It's that I-see-you,you-see me type.
*certainly, I din't use that toilet. I went over to my teacher's room's toilet*

2010's club's committees.

The whole students and teachers that went. Try spotting me!

That's basically all. More pictures to come when I have it. I promise, this time I will upload it as soon as possible. Cross my heart? hahaha Despite the bruises I have on my leg due to that coconut, it was fun. All the games, obstacle race, including 6 meal a day thing, etc, I sort of miss it a lil. =/Till then! I'll try to introduce you to my new friend I met there in my next post.

No comments: