November 18, 2009

Random

Allo to you people! I last blogged is a week ago. Not that long still. And school holidays is near! woo hoo. Not to forget, CHRISTMAS! The performance in on 17th and 18th December in dewan Sri Pinang. yupp, I'll date u readers for once le okay? Remember, I booked you already, make sure I see you there! I got so much to do during the holidays. Holidays doesn't seems like holidays to me anymore. I used to spend my holidays being a couch potatoes. and now? But I don't mind anyway. As long as i have something to do. I mean, something that I love to do.

Im planning to take part in my school's choral speaking. Psstt, I never took part in this ever, not once in my life. I wanted to, though, when I was in Standard 6, I think. I guess you know the answer, I didn't. And now, it's kinda open to the public, so why not? But the main reason was the co curricular marks. It would definitely helps a lot to get an A. I just got to sacrifice my holidays going to school for practice. Ish, and the script is super long. Trust me, you don't wanna see it.

Not much happening these few weeks. I'll see if I will have time to blog for the next time. and, youth camp is next week! 6 more days! smiles widely*

1 comment:

z said...

Haha. All the best! Choral Speaking is terrible. But we really had something to learn. That is one memory that our whole class actually did something together. Other than that, it's always doing our own things. And yes it's super long! Imagine, it's been 5years since we memorize the scripts but i still remember it until today. Haha. How I wish I have this kind of memory for my studies now :p

Have fun in camp! Show me more photos =)
And also have fun practicing
I miss you Shir!
Love,
Rizey