November 4, 2009

Can't Get Away

People!! I know I have not been updating my blog frequently. At least I am here now. I sacrifice my time here okay? See see! hmph. I sound like I'm talking to myself. hello?, any readers? Never mind. I hereby declare, again, that I will be long gone from 6th November 2009 to 8th November 2009 for a leadership camp in Kedah. Trust me, it wouldn't be fun i think. Take my advice and sign up for Ignite Youth Camp better. Okay? Yea, its this Friday! I heard lots of not that good comments about it. Readers, do keep me in your prayer.

Anyway, i know it's kinda late, but I finally uploaded it! Remember i promised to upload my family dinner in E&O? Erm, actually there's 3 family dinner in E&O, but erm, you know, I'm lazy. Haha.

My cousins

I guess you readers might know her. Jolene.

If you do not know who's this, Im gonna smack you



Hayden

Jolene and I

More pictures to come okie? Be patience with me. Wait until I get all the pictures with 2 other cameras. Until then.







No comments: