October 27, 2009

On coming events

Okay okay, I confess! I cannot wait for Christmas! lol Who doesn't?.. I just love being in a Christmas mood. Dance practices, carolling events, drama practices, all sorts of practices for Christmas events, searching for more nice nice Christmas songs, shopping of course!, and so much more. AND! not to forget the reason for the season. JESUS CHRIST. loving HIM!
Besides, our long term break is coming! *jumps around, scream around, go wild* lol I have 2 upcoming camps, Leadership Camp and Ignite youth camp. My leadership camp is next Friday! fast huh? and until now, I still don't know where is it. =S bad me. Anyone interested in the youth camp? I would be very happy to help you to sign up. Alright?
Now, I need to be very active in co-curricular activities. A good testimony and stuff. That's why, this year, I'm joining the Penang Bridge Run including the Starwalk marathon. All due to December. I think December will be a packed month for me. The two runs, Christmas presentation, Christmas dinner (still under consideration), not to forget SSK's Christmas event, carolling, and maybe joining my mom for KL trip. Now you know how busy I am. So hurry up and book me for movies before my to-do-list explodes.
Not to forget my finals! Exams is over, happy me. But results are like ........ totally speechless. No, not a good news. Guess what? PTL for everything, right? Sometimes I just seems to forget about our Lord Jesus Christ when I get all this result. Who were the one blessing me with this result? It could have been worse if it's not HIM. and things always work out for good. Amen? =]
Anyway, I would love to talk more, but I can't. Sorry. Need to get my nap now. It seems to be hard to live a day without having my afternoon nap. haha. Im planning to catch up the sunset later! Hope I would not overslept like what I did yesterday. LOL. GOD be with you. =}

No comments: