September 17, 2009

Paradise Band Worship Concert

Halo again! Since tomorrow is a holiday, I will sacrifice my time sleeping to update my bloggie. I pity my bloggie so much when I see it so deserted. Let us start with Friday, aite? I went Seoul Garden,Gurney with my bunch of friends. Celebrated Melissa's B'day!! For the last time, Blessed *belated* B'day, meL!! haha.

The b'day girl is the one with Revo t-shirt.

Anyway, do you remember the Paradise Concert I had told you about? Yes, it had finally come to past. Those of you who missed it, sad for you, but I will show you the pictures of their band, alright? No worries! It is awesome! Even words failed to express me. So, I'll just let the pictures to do the talking part. Pictures worth a million words.



*psstt.. Did you ever know that I can..

play too?
Maybe not. I know how to play a few melodies, though.

And, did you ever know that guys vain too?

*From left, Ariel, Gabriel and me.


See! Told ya!

Part of the band.
From left, (top) Adam[drummer], Gabe Levy[guitarist], Matt Downton[guitarist & vocals]
(bottom) Janice, me, and Krystle

(top) Ps. Mark Anderson[ lead vocal ]
(second row) Li Ann, Shia Wen
(bottom) Melanie, me, Hui May

From left, Gabriel, Ben, Gabe Levy[guitarist], Melanie, Shia Wen and me


From left, Ben, Shia Wen, Melanie, Ps. Daniel Thornton[ keyboardist and vocal ], and me!

Shia Wen, Adam[drummer] and me.


(on stage) Matthew Downton, Ben[blue shirt]
(bottom) Me, Hui May, Faith Neil[bassist], Shia Wen, Melanie, Edward

And you know what? Matt Downton is always the steam one.

See!

Now you know what I mean?

Finally! One nice picture.
That's it! There is a lot more actually. Im just lazy to upload all of it. Hahah! Till then.

No comments: