September 14, 2009

Random

I know I've been abandoning my blog lately. But this week is kind of a busy week for me. As you all know, my mom is in KL so, all the housework is basically done by me! Yes!, the laundry, cleaning up the room, even dinner, I have to walk out of the house to buy. Sometimes, I just eat what my fridge has when I am lazy. Homeworks too! Moral folio is still hanging. Halfway through. Civic?, Garh!! Just articles. I cant find information in Google! The results are all craps! I want this but they give me that. WTHeck?! I wanted to just write the whole essay part by myself, but think twice, there is a lot of essays!! In another word, L-A-Z-Y. and finals?, It's just 20 more days. Disaster! I guess, I go online too much. Need to cut down on it already. Garh!, why can't the homeworks do by itself? Why can't I get smart without studying? Why am I complaining here when nobody is listening?! Why do I get angry so easily lately?

No comments: