September 18, 2009

Dinner Dash

Hey people! I've decided to update my blog now. As you can see, I believe. Just got back from my dinner with my daddy at The Steamboat Restaurant then, here I am. All I want to say is, God is awesome!! *amen! Let me tell you why. You see, I loves ice cream! *psstt, I am giving you some hints on my b'day present. I do not mind if you give me a voucher to Baskin. Heee!..* So after having all kinds of foods, time to level up! Stage 5, deserts! And I was lining up in a super long line where people do not care about you. They just take whatever they want even if they can not finish it. Human natures, oh well. And the lady lining up in front of me, sadly, took all the flavours that I love. Chocolate chips and vanilla. There were only mints and yam flavours. I got no choice but to take mints cus I hate yams. Yerr.. But wait! Guess what? When they finish scooping the ice cream, which means, my turn to scoop mine!, the worker so nice, put in new ones! Whee, this time it was cookies n creams! Even better. Isn't our GOD an awesome GOD? HIS awesome-ness is just indescribable! Praise GOD.

We are the reason that HE gave HIS life
We are the reason that HE suffered and die.

See! His awesone-ness!

No comments: