September 23, 2009

Childhood memories.

It's me again! It's kind of long I didn't update my blog, ya? Anyway, as I was trying to sleep last night, lotsa things just came into my mind. My childhood memories, especially. I would say, one third of my entire memory. Things that I did when I was young. LOL Indeed, it was weird. Thinking of all the silly things that I'd done. I regret, sometimes. I still remember how I was trying to get people's attention when I fell off from the hiking track. Seriously. The other time when I had this incident, It was my fault, but people keep blaming my elder sister for this and that. How I wish I could just apologise to her. It left with a scar on my forehead.

When I was four, in kindergarten, I still remember how I wouldn't want to let go of my mom. Afraid that she'll just leave me there. How my teacher "admire" me. I was very shy and quiet back then. The teacher always asked me to teach my classmates Chinese. *I was good in Chinese last time* And my crushes! LOL I giggled, when this came into my mind. I used to write all the boy's name, who was in my class on a piece of paper. Hiau hor? haha. Primary? How I always run to the canteen buying the same food everyday. yea, everyday! Cus my mom only taught me how to buy roti canai.

Oh oh oh, when I was in standard 1, I mixed with people elder than me! The seniors of all seniors, the standard 6 girls. Seriously! They do not bully me, in fact, sometimes they buy me foods too! Not to forget my worse nightmare, the dentist! I do not know why, but I was afraid of them last time. Thinking of them as some psycho murderer. I cried on my first appointment. My mom even had to come over to my school and "settle" me.

When I was in standard 4, mixing with new friends, after school, everyday, my sisters, cousins and I would always go to this playground near my house to play We had friends there too! We had this 'merry-go-round' thingie back then. You know the thing tha goes round and round? I mean, duh!, of cus it goes around.Never mind. All the games we used to play. Acilla duduk, hide and seek, Ice, Toy, etc. As years passed, rules and regulations were added to this games, making it more adventurous! And every year, we'll have this reunion on Christmas eve, Chinese New year, etc. This equals to more parties!, fire crackers, and maybe Shandy too? Ahh..crushes, again. Love at first sight? I do believe in this, though.

And I can go on and on and on, if you want. But Im sure you would fall asleep listening to my boring old stories. Cus Im not a good story teller, you see. Anyway, holidays are here and soon, finals will be here too! LOL Of cus I studied, but I do not think I remember anything. My mind always wanders around when I study. And I have been working out lately. I go to the gym in the apartment opposite my place. They have some cool spots, know? They have this gym, basketball court, swimming pools with slides, pingpongball table, playground, hiking track. My fav is of cus, the hiking track. Cus I can see part of Penang Island there. I do not have to go to Penang Hill to see this. Still, it would be the best. I just love doing things alone. As in, without company, but my hand will be gripping my phone texting. And my earplug on, songs played, ahh.. there you go. Somehow, seeing this view, winds tugging at me, I feel better always. Seems like I was young again. No problems bugging me, finals is like years later, its just so relaxing. I got some pictures for you.

can you see the playground? No? Wait til I get you a better one.

the scenaries at the lowest part of the hiking track

Houses? sorry la. I know Im a bad photographer. You should come here yoursleves and take a look.
Best part is when there's rainbow or the sunsets.


No comments: