September 28, 2009

Schools

The title says it all. Schools. Now I have to drag myself up at 5.50am every morning for schools. Garh!, I just got tonnes of works piled up waiting for me to finish it. 2 folios which I have to pass up tomorrow, Additional mathematics and Mathematics exercise, English homework, and finals is like, next Monday! (did i missed anything out?). Honestly, I started studying. But only History! and I hate History! I cannot even get a single thing which made me read the sentence over and over again. In this way, I'll take a longer time. Like hours just to finish a chapter when I can finish the whole form 1 book in less than a day. Im so stressed out right now. I cant think properly, nowadays. Or it's just things or people around that makes me frustrated. Seriously, what the heck is wrong with everybody?! Thank goodnees I still have my Heavenly Father who's love never change. Mind me if it bores you. I just need a place where I can spill everything out.

No comments: