August 24, 2009

Things to be done

The first thing that is to be done is,.....

HAPPY B'DAY!

Remember her? the survey?... Oh, and the results, I don't know who won though. But she definitely got quite a number of votes. Hahaha! Yes, she turned 16 yesterday. To May, Big girl already, huh? No more acting like a 2 year old kid. Or worse, 6 months old. LoL. I know you will kill me when you see this. BUT, God says, "Thou shall not murder" Nyek nyek! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday in Gurney. and the Tiramisu! haha! May God continue to bless you blessingly and use you in His mighty plan. *AMEN*

Back to the title. Holidays have started. And yes, loads of stuffs yet to be done.

1.I'm getting myself a pair of contact lens. *still under consideration*
2.Getting my hair cut. No!, no new style. Trim ONLY.
3.Start my folio! Moral and Civic. Gosh! I haven't started anything yet. Gulps.
4.Buy a new MicroSD card. My old one exploded. Memory full. HaHa
5.Get inks for my printer. Need to print out all the lyrics.
6.*pssttt* I want more shoes! hehh..
7.Go Salvation and take a look st Ps.Susan's book
8.Hiking trip to Penang Hill. Supposingly to be today. Erm, I forgotten to plan. LoL

Okay, This is what I can think of. Very sleepy now. How come everything listed there needs money! Aiks! Im going broke! Oh, Im going jogging later! Ahaha. I'm gaining weight already. Need to exercise more. And I mean MORE! Going healthy nowadays. Cut down on eating late at night and junk foods or fast foods. Gotta go. Enjoying the DVD I bought yesterday. SMILE!

No comments: