August 25, 2009

Going Healthy?

Woke up early this morning. Yupp. 8.45 a.m. LOL, that is early for me okay? Hello? Its holiday! I am not suppose to wake up that early. Back to the topic, I went Ben's place today for badminton with May, S.wen, Gladys, Chiaming, Edward, Ivan, Yong wei, and Shaun! See, Im going healthy these days. Before that, my mom drop me off at Sunrise McD. Waited for May and S.Wen. Yes, both of them overslept! Nicely le. One said turned off the alarm in her dreams another one said woke up already, sleep back. What le. Nevermind. So, crossed the always-busy-main-road, walked to Ben's house. Waited, again, as usual, for ChiaMing who is suppose to bring the receipt down for us, overslept too! LOL. After badminton, went Gurney food court for lunch. Jalan-ed for a while. Bought snacks for my HK drama marathon! Hehe..

That's all for today. I think I'm bored of going out already. I don't feel like going for movies or party like I said I will, anymore! Just feel like staying at home and be a couch potato! Something is definitely wrong with me. And Im getting lazier and lazier each day! Lots of undone to-do-stuff. Moral folio, Civic folio, BM & Eng oral right after holiday. Gosh!.. What else?! Im going to faint already. I need one fine day for me to finish everything. *If Im in a hardworking mood* Ahaha! Okay. That's all for today. Very sleepy le.

No comments: