August 28, 2009

Dating myself?

Peek-a-Boo? LOL Am I going a little crazy these days? Some people say I am. What I did? I went Queens yesterday alone. Yes, A-L-O-N-E. Don't ask why. But out of a sudden, I just feel like doing things alone. As in, without anyone bothering you. Just my God and I. And so, my mom drop me to Queens. Had my hair cut before that. Just 1 inch shorter I think. Bought a movie ticket, Aliens in the Attic. Urgh, please do not watch it. Buy DVD will do. For me larh, it's just some lame movie le. Childish much. BUT, the actors are cute! LOL and one of the alien is cute too! You see that smallest alien in the picture(below)? Yea, IT! Ashley Tisdale is in the movie too!

Jalan-jalan for a while. Bump into May. Not really bump le, I knew she was there and thought of kacau her for a while. Besides catching a movie, the reason I was there is to get a new MicroSD card and the heels that I wanted, but I'm broke. Argh, never mind. I shall save my money for tomorrow's Mega Food Carnival. I think I haven's mention anything about the food carnival here before, have I? Anyway, It's tomorrow!, at PISA, from 10am to 4pm. Tons of foods, games, jumble sale, etc. You can purchase the tickets there at PISA. No worries. Make sure I see you there, alright?

Then later at night, I went Ananda for the 4 in 1 dinner. Celebrated Mabel, Melvin and Melissa's B'day and also ChiaMing's farewell. *fast forward a lil okay?* After dinner, went Starbucks at Island Plaza. Sat down, chats, cho siau a bit,... bla bla When I got home, my mom dragged me for supper. Gosh, too much food in a day. Anyway, gotta go. Haha, Im going Gurney with friends. I admit, I go out too much this holidays. Hehh. No choice le. Holidays mar, right? Take care!

No comments: