August 31, 2009

Wonderful yet tiring

The day in PISA was indescribable! Had a wonderful time working in my games registration stall, of course. Especially peeking at some cute kids playing games next to my stall. Haha. Not to forget, foodsss... Sad to say, I didn't try all the food, but everything I had is nice. There isn't anything much to do for my stall. *perhaps, everything is done by them, not me! I just sit there goyang kaki!*LOL All glory and thanks goes to our Loving God, ya? Nice weather, nice foods, nice people, all the events, and so much more. I regret going back home so early. Why? Cause people are giving out foods that are left for FREE! I heard people telling me they got whole boxes of siew mai and pau's to take home. And also sushi for just 1point! Never mind. Then later, dinner at Queens with May. Gaya hor? When people are going home to sleep after working all day, I still go Queens. LOL.

Sunday, went to church as usual. Then later noon, went Gurney. Watched 'Imagine That'. Haha. It wasn't my first time watching that movie, but I missed the ending at my 1st time. *I fast forward a lil okay?* then my dad pick me up for dinner at Oriental Seafood. Celebrated my mom's b'day. Bought her a cake and surprised her! But this wasnt her happiest moment. Guess what? When we were all at Sunset Bistro, she got a call. It was my aunt, she said she had just gave birth to a baby girl. Her long-waited-niece was born on her b'day! Get it? But the funny thing is, her niece/my cousin, was suppose to be born on 31st, today, Independent Day, but cannot wait already. Cause she is said to had accidentally pooped in her mother's womb. LOL. So no choice le.

My cousin sister.


Now, My mommy is going to KL. For a month! Say hello to walking back home from school, burgers from the nearby stall, fast foods, more junk foods, maggie mee, and not to forget, housework! Ouhh no. And no more going out. Cause she won't be here to fetch me to malls for a month! Great!

No comments: