August 21, 2009

Holidays

Seriously, I'm getting bored already. I've been watching HK drama since my trials end. And now, I'm kind of out of drama to watch. Well, just movies le. So, anyone going to catch a movie, please please do call me, okay? *begs with puppy eyes* LoL. Of course I am happy that one week holidays that I long for is finally here! Isn't it weird the ways things are? When you're having schools, you long for holidays. But when holidays starts, and you got bored, you long for holidays to end. Weird, isn't it? Not only that. There is more! Like when you long to work? You name it, I'm sure most of you experience this before. I know you know what I mean, don't you? You know what, I'm just trying to kill my time here crapping. Byee! Happy holidays, peeps! Those going out somewhere for holidays, remember to buy souvenirs for me okie? =)

No comments: