August 18, 2009

Effect of not looking at the price before you buy

Like what I had said in my previous post, I went Midlands just now. My purpose is to buy Hillsong's latest album. Besides, I got myself a DVD. In fact, it is a christian movie. Titled, Come What May. *Back to the title* Guess what? I was almost short of money to pay for the album and the DVD. Was looking around and "pop", this DVD caught my attention. Something in me was asking me to buy it. "It might be nice",says my heart. Sold!. Let's do some calculation,alright? I have RM77 in my pocket. My expected cost of the album is RM32.90 and the DVD,RM32.90 too! Total amount that I have to pay is RM65.80. So, I will have RM11.20 change. Manatau the album cost RM35.90 and the DVD,RM39.90. Total amount of money that I have to pay (in reality) is RM75.80. My this-week-allowance is now gone! I have RM1.20 left for this week until Saturday. Hallelujah!

I was doubting to buy the DVD at first when I was about to pay. But!, " you can actually spend RM70 ++ on heels or RM200++ on Nike shoes but you can't spend RM75.80 on this album and DVD? A spiritually film! Godly! Not your own needs/humanly desire",says my heart again. "But I will have RM1.20 left for 3days!?", says my thoughts. "Thou shall not worry for God provides", says my heart. In result, Heart won! *Going once, going twice, SOLD! to me!* LoL

What I'm trying to say is, It's a great film! It's talking about what we, teenagers are going through. Making the right decision. Such as, relationships, abortions, plans in life, problems that most couple face (commitment, appreciating one another, arguments, trust, sacrifices) And I truly learn a lot from this film. Though, it was a little boring in the front part. Maybe I was just too tired. But when it comes to the message, KA-BOOM! It was a blast! Anyone wants to watch it? You may ask from me. Text me if you ave my number. If not, just leave a message in my chatbox. P.S: the main character, Caleb Hogan (real name, Austin Kearney) is kind of cute! He has blue eyes! My dream guy.. *Faints* LoL

This album is just I-N-D-E-S-C-R-I-B-A-B-L-E! Awesome songs and powerful lyrics! It's worth it, okay? Just a reminder, Downloading is consider stealing In other word, SIN. If I'm not mistaken le. It's what some pastor from Youth Camp said. PLEASE DO CORRECT ME if I'm wrong. it's better to learn now than never, right?

No comments: