August 18, 2009

One more to go!

Even if my trials is over, I still have lots of exams to go! Finals, SPM, car exams thingie, College then Uni? Gosh... and college have like three semesters in a year I think. Or maybe two! I don't know. And each semester has 4 times of exams. Not so sure about it too. But if it's true, this means that I have 12 exams in a year? Garh!.... Not counting the number of papers or hours of each paper or total of hour/minutes/seconds of the total of paper in a year! I think I'll be having a heart attack counting it. LoL. Still, one at a time, right? That's why God created time! So that everything will not just fall into place on the same time (as in second) Get what I mean? Hehh. And trials are hard! Harder than i thought it will be. Sad. Need to work really hard for my finals. But one problem! What if..... *to be continued if it really happens LoLoL*

Basically, Im just killing my time here. I'm bored! Well, was suppose to go Gurney with S.Wen today then go Tanjung Bungah Beach Hotel for Ps.Susan's talk later at night. As in now! Yeah, but it did not work out well. I can't find my transport and Im currently stuck at my aunt's house. Plan ruined! But I hope I can go to the talk. Heard a lot of good comments about her preaching. Ahh.. Never mind. I guess my schedule for today is watching TV. My HK drama! Yay! Finally! Then later dropping by at Midlands to get my hands on the Hillsongs latest album. Faith+Hope+Love. Whee!.. And not to forget, more DVD's! My movie marathon starts today. So who is going to catch a movie? Remember to call me too! Haha. Okay. Going off now. Stay Tuned.

No comments: