August 10, 2009

Enjoying Life (Edited)

Indeed, I am enjoying life. Very much, I would say. Trials is this Saturday any yet I can still go out for a movie. LoL. Wait wait, I haven't finish talking. I did study a little before I went for 3rd service. Yes!, for an hour? HaHa. Anyway, went Gurney after lunch to catch a movie with Kon Way and Ivan. Watched G.I.Joe. Trust me, it's a nice movie! Why trust me? Cause I do not watch or like action movie. And when I say it's nice, IT IS NICE! *or maybe because of Channing Tatum. LoL. I used to love him a lot last time. He's hot larh, okay? *screams!*

Okay Okay. Gotta go. Need to finish up History. 1 more chapter to go! Yay!!.. Take care ya! Cause I will not go online again until my trials is over. Soo.. See you soon! GBU.

1 comment:

Gabriel Yeap said...

Ya, this show is awesome I wish i can watch again in GSC. But too bad, now i have to save money!