August 7, 2009

Cheating?

This morning,(Friday) I had a Additional Mathematics test. It was last years trials. Honestly, I revised a little bit on Tuesday but got stuck in Chapter 1. Frustratedly, jumped to Chapter 5 and revised until the end of Chapter8, Circles. Guess what? I still cheat! Hehh!.. *If you consider what I've done as cheating le* I looked into the book for formula's! Haha and of course, a few examples given in the book to help me solve the questions I was stuck in. My so called reason "just wanted to check if I'm right". No doubt, I wasn't the ONLY one cheating! Some were looking at friend's answers, asking around if anybody knows how to do this and that, copying larh! Still, there are others who did the test by THEMSELVES. *I did too! Well, most of the questions. LoL*

And few days ago, (Wednesday) some people from Revo Recess came to our school and gave us a talk! Show Up, Stand Up, and Speak Up! They said "We Christians must show a good example to the people around us. For example, we must not cheat in the exams!" Shoot! I just did! *Repent repent!* LoL. End of story.

I'm just telling you all larh. Just too desperate for a topic to blog about. Anyway, I bought 8 cans of nescafe! Im going crazy, huh? *Hey, I spent my RM15, okay?*This is to ensure that I won't fall asleep studying. Then, I will have no reasons for me not to study. Brilliant idea? The bad thing is, I'm afraid I will get liver cancer before I reach the age of 21. Haha. I think I got no more time to type any longer. See you soon! =)

No comments: