August 11, 2009

Of Hiking and Trials

Just got back from a short hike! FYI, there's a hiking place nearby my place. Went with Jolene(cousin sis), Wai Kit and one of my cousin's friend. Sorry, I do not know her name. Paiseh. No larh, it's not a long hike. Although, I can proceed to the next stop where there is a nicer view of Penang! Still, Penang Hill's view is way nicer than this. Appreciate le! Anyway, I got tired and went back home by myself after half an hour of hike where the rest wanted to continue hiking to the top. *Used the short-cut on the way back! So, it's not that tiring. Hehh* Ouhh, I almost fainted AGAIN! LoL. Felt a little dizzy. *That's why I do not dare to continue hiking mar* Next time, I need to bring someone who is or was in RC just in case if I really fainted along the hike. Haha.

Reminding myself and those having exams this Saturday, 3 more days to go! And yes, I am studying. For your record, I do not study until the day itself or the day before! So those who do not know me well, please mind your words. Even my mom does not rush me or scold me. Cause she knows I have my own time table and plans. And if, I cannot finish it, I will wake up early the next day to study. That's why my parents aren't worried about me. Everyone has their own studying methods, right? So don't ever try to change them to become more like you for this is who they are. Let them learn from their mistakes! That's how they truly learn and not you telling them what to do best. Cause, they won't learn anything! But I'm not saying from now onwards you shall leave them alone! Don't get me wrong. Advice will very much do for them. But please mind your words. Some words might be mean and hurtful.

I think I'm starting to complain and complain and to complain! I talk too much lately. Too much!Must try not to waste time crapping and study!! Aite, gotta go. Hungry already. *Having apple for dinner* LoL. On diet la.

No comments: