June 24, 2009

Just a Smile on Your Face

I was on my way home,
sitting at the corner in the bus all alone,
holding a piece of card in my hands,
printed, written.
Stating the results and positions of mine.
It wasn't that bad.
It was actually pretty good.
Well, for me.
I had never dream or even think of getting it.
Not even once!
I was hoping, dreaming,
That this piece of card can make you happy.
Or maybe you would ever thought of saying,
"Well Done!"
or simply just a word,
"Good",
will ever satisfy me.
For you are one of my reason I would work hard for it.
My motivation, I would say.
But it all didn't turn out this way.
At least I hoped so.
I was so upset that this is reality.
Not the dream that i once had in the bus.
Reality is that you never appreciate what I had done for you.
I just wanted to let you know,
that I am thankful.
And also grateful.
For bringing me in this world.
For all the cares and everything that you can give.
But you never gave me that 'look'.
Saying that you're happy.
Proud maybe?
I prayed to God everyday.
That my Father In Heaven would bless you.
Held you in His arm whenever you needed Him.
Watching after you day by day.
All this I had done.
Just to put a smile on your face.
Hahaha! This is just my craps. And it was suppose to be a poem. Sadly, i cant write! but at least some of it rhymes? lol Don't take it seriously. But indeed i got my positions today. And i ain't sharing it with you! hahaha. Ask me personally if you really really want to know. Alright? Anyway, School was fun! We had 3 hours and 10 minutes of BM today. But!, she only gave us an assignments and asked us to use that whole 4 periods to discuss. History and English was nothing too. All i did was talk and laughed. lol.
That's all for today,
And have a nice day!

No comments: