June 26, 2009

Cooking Day?

Tomorrow is Hari KK.
And the activities are:,
1. cooking competition
2.batu seremban competition
3.congkak competition
4.reka cipta using recyclable items
5.T-shirts making competition.
* and one more i cannot remember*
And the non-competition one pulak,
1.Flying fox
2.Paintball
I think still have a few.
I just cant remember.
Only the exciting one nia. Haha!
Anyway, I'm in the cooking competition. Trust me, you don't wanna hire me as your chef! lol. Still, I join for the fun of it. Unlike some groups, Pia till mad like no body's business nia. I still rmb last year was awesome! Though, we didn't win, But it was fun! *Pssttt!!.... Wanna know my plans for tomorrow? You see, I'm the chef tomorrow. As in the cooking one? and none of our group members are experienced. So, we, the chefs, will purposely add more salt or sugar or any other spices that we can find tomorrow. Go prank on the judges who's our PK Hem kanan, I think. lol. Sorry le, I don't know anything about my school's political stuff one okay? hahaha! Then see how is their expressions! Muahahahaha! Is the plan evil enough? LoL Any ideas from you readers? If yes, then please give me a call or text me will do!
Okay, I gotta go
Need to catch up with the drama on 8TV..
Winks!

No comments: