June 22, 2009

Latte Late Late

Don't ask me anything about the title.
Just feel like it. =) hahaha.
Ouhh and guess what?!.
I was almost late for school!
I woke up at 7am when I'm suppose to wake up by 6am.
Clock spoil ade le i think.
And its just too nice to sleep in an air-coned room,
with a filled stomach n a half asleep brain.
Great! I missed the bus, rushed like mad nia.
Cus Mon got assembly one mer, so mostly they'll start early lu.
Means around 7.20 start ade. Means i have like 2o min to get prepared?
Crazy!
Ouhh, i got all my results ade.
Trust me, U don't wanna know about it.
All also very bad one. I failed one of my sub somor. =(
Sigh. Must start reminding myself to,
Give thanks in EVERYTHING! hahaha.
Okay, i gotta go ade.
Need to get some sleep before I got demerits for going to school late.
Good day!, people. =D

No comments: