June 30, 2009

Arhh...Help me!

I just don't feel like myself for this past few days. I just feel like crying out loud! I wanna be me again! The girl who will laugh at anything that is lame, happily doing my things, smiling at everyone I know, curi makan my sis's ice cream, fighting with my sister, lazying around and all. I'm trying to put everything aside, pretending there is absolutely nothing is wrong with me. I tried everything!! Believe me, I did. Joke around, laugh around, pranking people(you know who you are *winks*), Acting as if I just got my RM10000 allowance per month(of cus, not! just acting), Trying to sleep as much as I can hoping that everything will just go away when I wake up. And I did, of cus, pray! But it's just not working.
I need bigger faith! I need solution!
I need You, Lord.
Please help me, guide me, lead me, stand beside me.
Tell me what should I do to make things better.
If it is not from you, take it all away!
I just cast everything upon Your feet, Lord.
Thank You, Daddy.

No comments: