July 1, 2009

Movie Marathon!

So who is up for movie marathon?
hands up please!.... hehehe
Anyday you want besides Saturday..
Movie list:
1.Transformers 2
2.Ice Age 3 (3D version)
3.Hannah Montana the movie
4.Drag me to hell (if possible)
And a lot more larh, But mostly not showing in the cinema already.
So i guess i just need to buy DVDs.
Still, anyone? hahaha.
But not this Sunday. I'm fully booked. hehe
Just leave a comment in my chatbox, text me or call me(if possible)
Aite? I'm gotta go off soon.
Need to really get my rest then off to prayer in Hunza.
BIGGY DAY is coming soon! I mean Room 77.
I think most of you might probably heard of it before.
But for those out there who has absolutely no idea about Room 77,
Just click on it -> Room 77 Just one simpleclick wont kill you
*winks!*

No comments: