May 8, 2009

I Love You.

I Love You
You know that I do.
<3


Hahaha. Just a random post lah. But i do love You!. You know who You are. =) Guess what? I had burgers for dinner for Two nights already. TWO! i saje dowan to post any pic of burgers. If not, you all burgerholics sure blame me for tempting you one. And And And....I walked home from school! Eihh, what? It took me 20 minutes to get home from school you know? Hmph!... And walking under the miserable hot sun isnt nice.
But no larh. I didn't really walked home. Just 5 minutes of walking to find a telephone booth to call my mommy. Such a coincidence that 3 telephone that i usually use to call one spoil ade. T.T (The one in school, " for emergency only", 2 telephone beside bus stop spoil ade) Walao eh..Thank God there is one telephone somewhere near Japanese Garden. If not, say bye bye to feet. =( Sigh. 2 days of walking= 2 nights of burgers
Not bad also larh.. hahaha

Okay Okay. I should get going already. Exam is just around the corner and I really need to start studying. *but lazy larh* lol



No comments: