May 10, 2009

Will Miss Ya!

GoodBye korkor.. I am soo gonna miss you. Come back more often,aite?. Wait, have you told grandpa that you're leaving for a year? If not he'll be nagging and keep asking me to call you to come down to have your meal!!! Oh no! Are you gonna bring you lappie along? Cus you haven't send me the pictures yet. Ouhh and my camera!!?? Oihh...*eihh i can just call him and ask him, right? Ish....=.=* Anyway, take care okie? Don't make me call you and ask you how are you doing everynight. You seems like my boyfriend nia. lol. joking. Ltr you girlfriend scold me only. hahah. Pls pls pls take good care of yourself. Take your med pls. Dont study that much esp when you're bored. Listen to the musics or something. Your mommy aint gonna cook you some tea when you're sick. Believe me, i can lecture for the whole day.I know you hate lectures, SO take good care. I'll visit you when i balik kampung ok? GoodBye! =)


No comments: