May 7, 2009

Bye, Dare Devil-KKL

This is it.This is him!
The girl next to him is not his girlfriend. He's still available.lol.
And no!, I'm not promoting him. =)
Form 6 studies is going to start next week. Means people are gonna leave again! One of them are my cousin brother, Kah Loon. I know i mention about him here a few times. Anyway, He's leaving Penang for Pahang this Sunday (i think). The government send him there for Matriculation. If I'm not mistaken, he wants to be a doctor. Due to some personal matter, he gave up this dream.



Hey, this post is for you! Remember to buy a map before you leave. Cus i know you're always so lost about roads. hahaha. So, try not to get lost easily. Cus Pahang is really bigg!!!... and jungle-ish. And Be Strong and Be Man! Don't let the 'ah mo kia's' there to bully you, aite? Buy me souvenirs before you come back for your holidays! lol. joking. xD


I tried editing the picture with PhotoScape.
The original picture.


I know this is not nice.
Anyway, This is for YOU!
Farewell! =)


No comments: