May 6, 2009

Back To The Nerdy Me

I'm back to studying! =)
Yeah, This is GOOD news.
Unlike the new time-table. * bluek* lol
As you know, Midterms is next Friday but i had only revised Chemistry Chap4
Wait! Is Chap4 coming out? *anybody?*
I thank God for giving me the wisdom to study.
Cus usually i wouldn't have the mood to study. haha..
I would just leave everything behind and panic on the the day itself!
Look! I've changed! Just hope that it's not just for a few days thing.
So, hello thick books, hello spectacles, hello table, hello highlighter!
Hello to the Nerdy Me! @.@
My cousin sister told me that i look like a nerd wearing my spectacles.
Well, Its not that bad.
Cus the teacher would thought that I'm some 'nerd'
Then, she wouldn't give me demerits if I didn't pin my hair.
*clear throats* Smart me =)
hahaha. :P


Just an example. =)
Nahh.. This isn't my spectacles. It looks nice,tho. heheh.
ETERNITY
Isn't is a nice word?

No comments: