May 25, 2009

Heyy Holiday!

I just wanna say HI to holidays!
Isn't it soo nice when exams are over?
Yeah, *let me repeat it*
OVER!
*maybe you still haven't get it*
OVER!
*Once more?*
OVER!
*one very very last time!*
OVER!
Get it? hahahah..
Oh yeah!....
And i have already bought loads of DVD's!
hehehe..
(a taiwan drama,To-Get-Her,some cantones movie that my mom wants,
Love Matters, and House for Dogs.)
Due to my limited cash, That's all that i've bought.
By the way,
For those who's exam are still not over yet,
No worries, your time will come sooner or later, alright?
All the Best! =)
And i gotta stay back tomorrow.
T.T cant party yet.
ouhh, I shall 'throw' away my complaining attitude.
My sis, "aiyah..shut up lah..u ah, very noisy ler"
You see! I'm sick of complaining! =(
Worse when no one is listening.
Stop complaining!!
*one more*
OVER!
No more already
=X

No comments: