May 28, 2009

Happie Teachers's Day!

I've been so busy lately.
Why? For teacher's day luu.
I have to sell flowers to the students.
We collected RM600++ yet we earn only RM100++ lol
And that 600 bucks took us a few weeks to collect!
Still, it's just a once a year thing. Oh well.
I'll be super busy tomorrow.
*Btw, It's teachers day tomorrow!*
This means i have to reach school early, wait for the flower supplier to arrive.
Bring all the junks to the science garden,
give it out the students,
Including going to the primary side too!
Then, rush to the assembly,
Im suppose to present the present to my "beloved" teacher.
This is what all the presidents are suppose to do tomorrow!
Gosh! Later, can party for awhile ler, of cus. =x
Then, after the school ends,
I have to give out the flowers to the afternoon girls.
After that, move my 'shop' to the canteen,
And give the orders to the primary girls.
Ouhh yeah....
BUSY! =(
And and and,
My mom is taking me to the doctors for injections!
*runs sambil screaming*
I don't like injections! Help Me!
Arghhhhhhhhh......

No comments: