June 3, 2009

Minor Picture Updates

Hey peeps! Im sorry for lack of updates. My com is currently down. Again. So I have to use my cousin's to go online. And what's wrong with MSN? Cannot sign in one. =( Anyway, I've decided to post all the pictures in my phone that I've been saving it for you guys. But not that much le. Here it is!

And this is the Hillsongs latest album that I've bought.

This pulak, is the PSP la. Rmb the one my dad ask me to buy one?


This is my baby la. She's now in China.
Visiting her mother's side relative for a month.
Miss her so much. Miss her noise!
Next, My b'day celebration! hahah

lil pressie?
Yeah, the cake my elder sis bought for me.
hahaha Thanks a lot!

These are all my pic taken when I was young.
Eihh It's edible! And my sis have to cut , arrange and design it.

This is just for fun!
Lastly, the Taska JG & CG Sport's Day.
I tell you le, my first year ever helping n my first year in Blue House,
We Won! yeah, BLUE HOUSE! * after years of 3rd place or last*
hahah perasan me. Anyway, the group pic is in the newspaper! *STAR*

One of the game's prop. Flower!

Yin Shan

Me and Clarisse

Eyvan! He's cute when he is not *smiling*. Seriously!

Yeah, Ernest Tan Kon En!
Whoa, this guy ah,
He can even run around the field when it's almost his turn to play!

Ini pulak, Eliana.

My fav, Ee Zhe.
He's like the kuai-est among all!
I'm just wondering why they love to sit on my lap.
It's really tiring! *note that i said 'they'*

The Ms.Trouble of the day!
Yeah, She always fight with Eyvan and Ee Zhe one.
Maybe bcus Ee Zhe has sweets!
I miss all of them a lot! Wish to visit Taska one day. =)

No comments: