May 24, 2009

Tagged by Clarisse

Rules and regulation of the tag :
#All 21 people must do unless you don't have a blog.
#Write the names of 16 friends you can think of in your head.
#And then answer the questions, say you're guessing if you don't know
#But at least guess on all of them.
#After doing this,tag your 21 unlucky friends to do the same!



(follow the links in my blog *randomly pick one*)
1.Aaron

2.Adrian
3.Ai wen
4.alarize
5.Anderson
6.Ben Teoh
7.Carmen
8.Chiaming
9.Clarisse
10.Hui May
11.Jolene
12.Kah Loon
13.Mabel
14.Melvin
15.Michelle Yeoh
16.Rachel
17.Shia Wen
18.Simon
19.Swee Yinn
20.Vanycia
21.Victor

1. How did you meet 7(Carmen)?
School. Or SSK. I dunno.

2. What would you do if you and 15(Michelle Yeoh) had never met?
Then I won't get bullied or perli-ed every time i see her!


3. What would you do if 20(Vanycia) and 1(Aaron) dated?
Whoa...That's like NEVER! 20(vanycia) are wayy too young for him. lol.

4. Have you seen 17(ShiaWen) cried?
Yeah.

5. Would 4(Alarize) and 16(Rachel) make a good couple?

I don't think so. They are both girls! How to date?

6. Do you think 11(Jolene) is attractive?
Definitely. *if i say no, she'll kill me* hahaha..But yeah..

7. What is 2(Adrian)'s favourite colour?
-Black and White

-Red and Dark Purple *i just asked him online! hahaha*
-then he changed his mind saying thick strong white.

8. When was the last time you talked to 9(Clarisse)?
not sure . But i just visited her blog! Does that counts?

9. What language does 8(ChiaMing) speaks?
Usually, English bercampuran dgn BM, hokkien, Cantonese.....aiyah every lame language that he knows.

10. Who is 13(Mabel) going out with?
None. She's still single and available. ^^

11. Would you ever date 17(ShiaWen) ?
Never! God would kill me. And she's my daughter.

12. Where does 18(Simon) live?

Just opposite my house. hahah!

13. What is the best thing about 4(Alarize)?
She's a gooood friend who loves me *i hope she does* , guide me n help me A LOT!

14 What would you like to tell 10(Hui May) right now ?

Dolly! I aint si hoay! and i aint buying u FR! nah...

15. What is the best thing about 20(Vanycia)?
Cute. =)

16. Have you ever kiss 2(Adrian)?
I aint answering this. I didnt put him as no.2 purposely either!
So ppl like MichelleY, U beta shut up!

17. What is the best memory you have of 5(Anderson)?
None! hahaha.

18. When's the next time you're going to see 4(Alarize)?
Most probably on Sat. If we're going out during the weekdays ler.

19. How is 7(Carmen) different from 6(Ben Teoh)?
Carmen is a girl and Ben is a boy.

20. Is 2(Adrian) pretty?
Errr.....how do i ans this when adrian is guy and pretty is for a girl?

21. What was your 1st impression of 15(Michelle Yeoh)?
Oh NOO! runs before she sees you!

22. How did you meet 3(Ai Wen)?
In school!

23. Is 5(Anderson) your best friend?
Nope. I don't have one. Just good friends

24. Do you hate 12(Kah Loon)?
Nope. Cus he drives me around =)

25. Have you seen 18(Simon) in the last month?
Yupp. He lives just opposite me. and he's my cousin.

26. When was the last time you saw 16(Rachel)?
Yesterday.

27. Have you been to 5(Anderson)'s house?
Nahh...

28. When's the next time you'll see 10(Hui May)?
Tomorrow. For Add Mt paper. =(

29. Are you close to 11(Jolene)?
Duh!

30. Have you been to the movies with 4(Alarize)?
Sadly, nope. But soon!

31. Have you gotten in trouble with 8(Chiaming)?
No, i think. ask him.

32. Would you give 4(Alarize) a hug?
Definitely.

33. When have you lied to 3(Aiwen)?
Maybe. Depends on the situation. lol.

34. Is 11(Jolene) good at socializing?
She's crazy! so what do you think?

35. Do you know a secret about 8(Chaiming)?
Erm..I dunno.

36. Describe the relationship between 12(Kah Loon) and 18(Simon).
Brothers! seriously! so chun.

37. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9(Clarisse)?
a great friend to me! xD

38. What's the worst thing about 6(Ben Teoh)?
He's ben! lol. ermm....maybe he perli-s me alot just like Michelle.

39. Have you ever had a crush on 12(Kah Loon)?
NEVER! He's my cousin!

40. How long have you known 2(Adrian)?
im not sure. 2 or 3 years ago during camp i think.

41. Does 11(Jolene) have any girlfriend / boyfriend?
Maybe ? Who knows? She's so secretive.

42. Have you ever wanted to punch 1( Aaron) in the face?
No.

43. Has 21(Victor) meet your parents?
No.

44. How did you meet 11(Jolene)?
She's my cousin. She used to stay with me when we were young.

45. Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3(AiWen)?
I dont think so.

46.Do you live close to 7(Carmen)?
Both in Penang but she's in Bayan Lepas and Im in GreenLane.
So what do you think?

47. What is 8 (ChiaMing)'s favourite food?
This is a good Q. Ask him urself. But currently into burgers i think.

48. What kind of car does 1(Aaron) have?
Ouh..He cant drive yet.

49. Have you traveled anywhere with 9(Clarisse)?
To church or maybe even to school?

50. If you give 14(Melvin) a $100, what would she / he spend it on?
Im not sure. But i do hope him to buy something for me!
*Cus I gave him the money!!* lol


I tagged all the 21 people that i have picked up thr!
Happy tagging =)
Just saje do this tag only ler.
Tomorrow Add Maths!
Argh!!!!!! Log!

No comments: