April 13, 2009

Im back to the top!

I learn a lot from the trials and difficulty that God has put in me. You might not understand what the pastors are saying all along when they preached about this. Well, i didn't at first. When I saw verses about this, i was like "What the Heck?, I tot God loves me. but why is He letting troubles to happen?" But now i understand more! =) God is actually trying to strenghten you! All you need to do is to repent, hang on Him, turn back to Him. He might be millions steps away, but when you realised it, He's actually just a prayer behind. Just 1 simple prayer telling Him that you're sorry. And what i learned from a friend of mine, God is already very happy when you realised that you're wrong. It really touched me.
And it feels so good when I obey God! somehow, i have the joy in me that tells me that "you've done a great job" .I was feeling so guilty over what i didn't do what God wants me to do for the past few months. I just didn't have the courage. =( I wish i had the courage to do it now if and only if He still wants me to do so. hahah. NOW i want to change! to change into a better me. Like what that pastor had shared in Ignite *sry, i forgotten his name* "Put off the old you, and Put on the new you". I want to be different! Anybody here with me?

No comments: