April 12, 2009

A trip to Penang Bird Park

Hello people!! =)
Just a random post of my trip to the Penang Bird Park.
heheh.
Im lind of lazy to type ade larh.
So i guess im gonna let the pics to do the talking thing aite?
Btw, greater/nicer pics are with my uncle.
But for the sake of posting, oh well..

I noe it doesn't looks good on me, but sunglasses might be very handy at times.

just random. SMILE!

Glenys and KKL/Simon

She's so afraid of the 'creature' behind her.hahah

Glenys, Darren, and Hayden(the back one)

Darren

I just love the way it speaks. "do i look pretty?"

no comments.

it's very tall! like a model! lol

Peacocks are the hidung tinggi one's

Hornbill!

Don't ask me what happen to the feathers.

Glenys

Hayden

eih.. i need lotsa of guts to take this pic, ok? Appreciate!

Another 'jumping hornbill'! ask him why he love's to jump!

It's always so emo..+.+

I don't like it. Why? It bites!
hahah. That's all.
Do appreciate! cuz i took lotsa of guts to take the pic for you!
Anyway,
HAPPY EASTER!
Gos is love. So, LOVE!
1 john 4:18

No comments: