April 14, 2009

Could you please tell me why?

Why?!!!!!
I planned everything already.
And everything is under control.
But why must you ruin my plan in the very last minute? twice!
yeah, twice!
Do you ever notice that i waste a lot of time and strength?
It's not that easy you know?
And now, you are trying to make it even difficult for me.
multi-tasking? Never!
Making a fool out of me? U wish!
I am gonna quit! yeah, Quit!
did you hear me? *i guess not*
Im sorry if i'd made this blog into a complain corner.
Anyway, i love this song. Even if it may sound kiddy kiddy to you *and me*
But it's nice! but i cant find the chords =(
So i guess i need to get the music book.
And it's super duper expensive! (RM50 over i think)

I just want to share this video with you.

And the title of this song is FREE-HILLSONG KIDS.

No comments: