April 6, 2009

Back to square 1 babeh..

*Why on earth did i choose that title?*
lol. but it sounds nice to me..hahah
Anyway, what i wanna say to you is..
I'M BASICALLY GAINING WEIGHT!
seriously, i am! lol.
I ask like almost everybody but they say 'NO'.
But the weighing scale said it's true.
=(
'Back to square 1' is literally bcus i was a 'big size' kid.
Lol. you wouldn't believe me if i told you so. would you?
Yeah, I was! but no pictures. Im lazy to upload it up for you.
heheh.
Ouhh ouhh.. I went Prangin ytd! =)
same la, with my family and all.
We were planning to go Times Square to check out how was it.
To cut the story short, it was raining.So, we couldn't.
why? bcus my aunt is in Gama and we're in Prangin? *see the connection?*
And yeah.. me buy lotsa stuff and im happy! =)
I dunno why? but if i buy lotsa stuff i'll be very happy.lol
So, do take note. When you see me unhappy, take me anywhere
and let me shop til i drop! lol.*but i don mind if you're gonna pay?lol*
One more thing before i go,I coloured my hair!
hahah. purple-ish pink colour. It's a hair mascara!
Ever heard of it? lol. me, 1st time.
But don worry, it's washable. lol very nice, tho.
One tinny winny lil thing,
Did you notice somthing? Everything that came out of my mouth,
Are crap and nonsense or whatever you call it. non-facts?
Is it true? cus ppl say i mumble a lot.
They just simply don't understand what the heck im saying!

No comments: