April 7, 2009

A letter to Heaven (SH's version)

It's already been 2 years living without you.
Lotsa things change when you're gone.
Dear Grandma,
I miss you so much. =(
I miss you when you scold me for waiting for you to fetch me at a 'deserted' place.
I miss you when you used to fetch me with your bike.
I miss you when you used to cook my favourite's.
I miss you when you were so happy that you started to 'share' to our neighbours because I got 3 A's in my UPSR.* note that i said 3 not 5*
I miss you when you used to sit at the sofa at 8.30pm sharp to watch your fav show.
I miss you when you ask us to massage your shoulders.
I miss you when you ask us to help you doing all the 'kuih's for CNY.
I miss you when it's Lantern Festival cus you'll start doing 'bachang' for us. *It's the best! many ppl want to buy from her with a 'considerable price' but rejected*
I miss you when you were so happy cus all of your granchildren who took part won in a Lantern-making Competition. *1st 2nd and 3rd sau ka liau*
I miss you when you used to take us to the playground or the waterfall.
I miss you when you will buy sweets for us when we followed you to the market.
I miss you when we will try to wake up as early as possible to follow you to jog around the housing area.
I miss you,grandma! =(
I wish you could be to see me grow up.
I wish you could be here when we will celebrate our b'day every year.
I wish you could be here to see our success.
Can you be here for me? can you not leave me?
You'll always be in my heart.
Even if all that you've left here with me is just memories.
I'll just hope that it'll never disappear.
Your beloved granddaughter.

No comments: