April 5, 2009

Oral!

1st term down!,
now oral. =(
My title is 'a social custom of an ethnic group'
Im gonna talk about us,Christian! And BM, my title is 'merokok'
lame huh? its gonna be in a drama. Yeah, DRAMA!
But i don't know what to talk about.* i mean for Eng oral*
I googled it,
and it gave me all sorts of response.
*including dating! is it considered a social custom?*
But but but...or thank God!
Its not tomorrow.
I mean both BM and Eng in 1 day? *faints*
I felt that im taking a risk by choosing that title.
I mean i could have simply choose a title i understand
And start to crap about it.
I beleive God has a reason about this.
All i need is to ask!
For guidance? knowledge, faith?
Erm..i think i should go off now. heheh.
need to continue goggling. =)
* Im SMILING again!* lol

No comments: