May 30, 2010

A Brand New Life

First of all, millions (or maybe billions and trillions) of apologies. *begs for mercy* I know I haven't been updating a lot. Okay, fine! I know I abandoned this blog site for half a year? Err, heh heh. Let's just say facebook is a little more interesting than blog. But whatever, holidays are coming, and I've got to do something more productive. Something like this maybe?

Secondly, I have a confession to make. Well, my life has got worse. Im actually hoping no one would read this as I would get a lil emotional typing this. What happened to me? Tough question cause I have absolutely no idea like you are right now! Like literally! To save hours of typing the whole long story, I AM NOW LIVING A BRAND NEW LIFE. The spirit that raised Jesus up is now living in me. Honestly, Im trying to make this site a place for me to spill things. Humans like me sometimes need to spill. Or you'll be seeing nowhere but in Tanjung Rambutan. Aint joking. xD

And I am done for today. =D see you soon.

No comments: