December 7, 2009

Updates

Allo! I am back to blogging! But I wonder if there is still any readers. Even if so, I hope i didnt bore you. Okay, first of all, Youth camp was such a blast! Praise GOD I was able to attend it. The speaker? This year's speaker is Ps. Lisa Chin. She was absolutely awesome! The message and all. For short, it is all indescribable! But im so sorry i couldnt upload any pictures. Was too busy and caught up with all the events to take pictures myself. But Im sure there are a lot of pictures uploaded by peoples of the world in Facebook. Check it out yourself. =)

Upcoming event would be my rehearsal for the Penang First Assembly Of God 's Christmas Drama, "Only You". Yupp! I would love to see you there. It will be held in Dewan Sri Pinang, 7.30pm, on the 17th and 18th of December. Entrance fee? ouh no, its free you guys. So come, alright? We'll have dances, choirs and so much more. Im sure you would have so much fun there.

So much events for this very packed month. I am happy this way though, dont get me wrong. Blessed to be here in Penang, witnessing God's awesome-ness! Of course i do not hope to be soo busy until i abandon this site again. haha. Stay tuned.

No comments: