December 15, 2009

Upcoming events!

Hey! I'm soo sorry that I was so caught up with the stuffs that I had to do. Had sleepovers over at my friends house. uh huh! imagine 3 hours of sleeps for 10km of walk the next day. Pretty tiring. But i did manage to finish the walk in 1 hour 32 minutes and 52 seconds. haha! I walk faster than I run during the Penang Bridge Marathon okay? Feeling so proud of myself.

One more day to go for PFAOG's annual church presentation, Only You at Dewan Sri Pinang. Still remember our dates?! hahaha. Tomorrow would be the rehearsal already. Hopefully I still remember my steps and all. and the lyrics! hahaha. I really hope to see you there alright?

And this saturday, I will be going KDU together gether with Ignite Youth. Not forget carolling with SSK later at night. I bet it would be soo much fun carolling from house to house. grabbing foods and goodies from them as well. You will never get ur tummy fulled. I don't know why. But I just eat and eat from house to house. especially when they bring out their home recipes! Fuhlicious!

Besides, Christmas is coming soon! and certainly, I am already in a Christmas mood. whee! Gotta go off soon. Dont feel comfortable with people staring at me typing this. LOL. stay tuned!

No comments: