July 27, 2009

Spontaneous?

So, woke up early on Sunday for breakfast in McD with Ben, Chiaming, Edward and Melvin. Edward drove me there, anyway. And he is late! *sleep more le, haiyo* Then, went Hunza for 1st service. Service was awesome! Love Rev.Isaac so much! If he were my husband, I will for sure "melt" one. Why? Cause he plays guitar very well. And he sings too! See! Perfect husband. HaHa.

After service, took bus to QueensBay to support my school's YE, Young Enterprise. Honestly, I didn't buy anything! I wanted to buy MGS'S notebook one. Sadly, I'm broke! It's 6 bucks! Anyway, my main purpose is to watch Public Enemy with Ivan but the cinema in Queens very lousy one. No public enemy! Sob. Walked around, Talk around, Joke around, window shopping around until 4p.m. only. Got tired already. Called my mom and see if she could pick me up. Manatau, she said she is in Gurney. So, joined Chiaming and Ivan to take a bus to Gurney. One hour journey isn't nice at all! Lol. Played pool for a while then met up with my mom in Manila Place. Next stop would be home sweet home. Ah... That is basically what I did on Sunday.

Ouhh, our school organise a trip to Spastic. Sounds interesting? Yeah. Sadly, It's for two classes ONLY! Mine is one of them. So each class have to come up with a performance for them. Our class is performing a few songs. Songs are yet to be known, though. Will tell you when I have the song list, alright? Okay le. Going off soon. God bless you, readers! =)

No comments: