July 22, 2009

RedBox

I guess you know I went RedBox in Gurney last evening.
And it was awesome! I mean, not the song.
But what we did. lol. I think we spent most of our time there eating,
Screaming, laughing, snapping pictures and all.
We were shouting like no body's business! Cus no one can hear us outside mar.
=p Praise God, my uncle belanja us!
We met him there. And he was so kind enough to pay for us. WooHoo!
We were so crazy that we took loads of stupid pictures.
*Unfortunately, I ain't uploading it all up. Kind of lazy and sleepy*
Yeah, slept at 1a.m. last night. Still, praise God!
Why? Cause my uncle almost bang a car while we were on our way home.
And if he did hit the car, I think I'll get home later! lol
So here is the pictures..
*I think I need not introduce them to you, right? I think you know them already*







There is a lot more actually.
But I'm very sleepy now.
Next time then!
=)(=

No comments: