February 28, 2009

So much for an "Awesome day"

Guess what?
2 cars that my mom drove eventually broke down!!
Let's rewind up the time a lil, shall we?
Friday,3.30pm-5.30pm.
My elder sis drove my mom's car to her friend house.
So my mom drove the manual car lo.
My mom's suppose to fetch my aunt and her daughter to a clinic then drop me to tuition.
That went well until the manual car "broke down".
*Actually it din't!
My mom is so used to drive auto cars that she forgot how to drive a manual one.*
She called a mechanic to fix it.
And the man said that thr's absolutely ntg wrong with the car!
If you are a driver yourself then you should know lah.
8pm-11pm.
So you know my mom wanted to take me to Gurney for dinner.
Do you? hahah
*My sis haven't came home with the car,
so my mom drove my grandpa's car*
After shopping and eating, everyone was tired.
decided to go home loh.
Went down to the basement whr my mom parked her car,
realised that she din't turn off the light.
Pemandu sekalian, You know lah. No battery!
Called all the mechanics she knew, sadly,
nobody wanted to come over as it was already very late.
macam mana? went home loh.
fix the car tomorro morning lo.(which means today)
So much for another "Awesome Day".
Im not here to complain or release my anger lah.
im just thankful. =)
like what all the pastors have been saying,
*including our Rev. Dc. Low Chia Ming in his recent post*
It all happens for a reason.
Maybe, if the car works, i might get into an accident?
or something even horrifying..

No comments: