February 27, 2009

Praise the Lord!
I understand chemistry!!
i was very blur as in very very very blur in Chemistry one.
esp, the formulea part. hahah
But after the tuition i went just now, its way clearer.
hip hip hip hoo-ray!! *cheers* and of course thank God.
I've been praying to god that He'll show me the way,
change me, stop all the bad habits,
*like lazying around and... you noe.. you are/was a student*
ask God to give me the knowledge, help me to understand,
practise practise practise and practise..
And it works!! PRAYER WORKS LAH OK?
Aiyah.. was planning to practise add maths one.
But my mom wants to take me to gurney for dinner.
lol.. oh well, i can still bring my books thr mer..
hahah..
Off i go!! =)
*wish myself Happy Studying!* lol
Oh yea, off i go wearing my specs! @.@

No comments: