February 8, 2009

Promotion!!

I went to a Kem Kursus thingy ytd
It's from 8a.m. to 3p.m
and believe me, its boring!
you'll suffer like mad when its reach to the seminar part.
its about how to be a President/Secretary/Treasurer.
lame rite?
But the icebreaking was okay la.
siao siao one. hahah.
-
Anyway,i'm asked to promote someone in my blog.
So here it goes.




ta-da!
Let me introduce you to my so called 'lover' , Sing Yeh(left)
And my pihak ke-3, Adeline (right).
(i'll be getting 72 demerits for 'kelakuan lesbian' T.T)


nah! this is the one who asked me for this.
from left: Cheng Wee and Swee Yinn.
Name: Kee Swee Yinn a.k.a Ah Long or Ah Kua
Age:16 year old
She's single and available.
for more info, pls feel free to add her in ur msn,bubblingbubbles93@hotmail.com
-
To Swee Yinn: Are you satisfied? lol

No comments: