February 6, 2009

Am I Down?

Can somebody tell me what's wrong with me?,
when there's absolutely nothing wrong with me?
(situation1)
friend1: What's into you?
me: Huh? me?I thought ur the one who's sick?
friend:1Yyea i know. But you look different ler.
me: I do?
friend 2: Stress is it?
me: *lost*
(situation 2)
lis sis: You look emo today lar!
me: =.=
(situation 3)
(phone conversation)
friend 3: Eh!! i wanted to ask you something.
me:Yupp, what is it? homework ah?
friend3: Yea, but before that, are you okay?
me: Err *wondering*.. yea? why? i dont look okay?
friend 3: No! you look so blur in the morning.
me: Im memang blur in the morning. =.=
friend3: Ya, but you look slightly different that blur.
me: *lost* (are you?)
(situation 4)
Friend4:Hey, are you sick?
me: No ler.Why?
friend 4:You looks like you'll be killing someone later.
ME: I do? ohh okay.. * figuring out what that means*
What do you think?? Anybody??
Lord??

No comments: