December 16, 2008

Untitled.

As you know that i'll be going to Singapore next week, but i have to miss loads of activities here in Penang you know! =( Firstly, its the SSK'S Watz Up Outing. Winners or the STD 6 get to go for FREE!! me=winner=free. lol. Then my cou sista and I are actually planning to celebrate my grandpa's b'day on Christmas eve. *cuz we never celebrate his b'day before! NEVER!* But bcuz of me we have to change the date to 1 Jan. =( Thirdly, Christmas Parties! Well, my friends always plan parties. Etc, New Year, Chinese New Year too and of cuz Christmas! Yea, EVERY YEAR!. And not to forget our church's dinner. Sad me =( And also my PMR results. It might be coming out on the 27th Dec. So i guess my dad have to go thr personally to take my results for me. Haix

No comments: