December 22, 2008

I Miss It!

I miss the drama.. I miss the Dance I miss Dewan I miss the kids I miss everything! =( now i have to figure out what to do on sunday besides going to church.. haix. I kind of having this weird weird feelings ler but i dunno what kind of feelings it is.. lol Whats wrong with me?! ~.~

By the way, im not going Singapore anymore.The happpy one is I get to take my result before my parents do.. =)hahah. And i don have to travel for so long all by myself. Then i wont miss the Pulau Jerejak Outing,Thanksgiving nite and of cuz Parties!..The sad one pula, no more holiday for me =( No more Orchard Road No more shopping for Christmas Present. Thats all I cant think of. Tell me if you thought of any.

One more thing before i say Buh-bye, I' gonna take my results this Wed. Am i nervous?
Will I get a good results? Will I cry? Will my parents be proud of me? Hey, so what if I score or not?, i can still work harder in my SPM mer.. What if?! Yea, this are all my thoughts that went through my mind last nite. Make me woke up so early taday.. haiz. But 7 A'S to me is an impossible mission. Unless God say let it be then okay la.. hahah.. dream on babeh!!

No comments: