October 8, 2008

Think Tank Time

hmm..somehow,this title sounds a lil familiar..^^how come im not in school??..okay okay,i'll tell you..firstly,im sick!.. i wonder why im always sick just before exams..allergic?? lol.. secondly, i can use my time studying instead of being in school chit-chattin.. my class is full of people relaxing..it seems like 1 month before PMR , not 4 days before PMR..so it won't be stressful.. unlike the 1st class.. you can see books everywhere just like being in a library..

i've been thinking bout these questions lately,
1)science stream or art stream?
2)wanna take up bible knowledge??
3)get a job after Pmr?
4)what if i dont get a good result in my Pmr?

Pmr is not over yet, still i've started to think about these.. Lol.. i feel like taking bible knowledge but they say its really hard to score.. getting a job at popular,gurney? the interview will be on this fri.. should i go?? since i got ntg bettter to do after my Pmr.. why don't i earn some money coz im afraid that my parents couldnt afford me to college or even university.. the pay is quite 'lumayan' you know.. RM60 per day(you dont even use 60 in a day).. 1month pay=60 x 30 days equals to RM1800..thats something.. and its only part time.. its just that im afraid they wont hire me coz im onli 15 years old thiugh its legal.. T.T

No comments: